I have over 30 years of executive and management experience, during which I managed multi-million dollars projects and programs, established project management offices (PMO), coached and trained thousands of professionals across the MENA region for clients in the public and private sectors.
I have hands-on experience to provide consultancy in the domains of: PMO setup, Project Management Methodology (PMM), risk analysis, project audit, portfolio analysis, ERP project management, marketing strategy and business advisory.
As a bilingual trainer, I mix the international standards and best practices along with my experience in 28 projects and programs to design and deliver high-value interactive learning programs that suite the needs of my clients in telecom, banking, defense, government, manufacturing, oil & gas, and other business sectors.
Training & Coach
- Project Management (PMP)
- Microsoft Project
- Risk Management
- Soft Skills
- Project Management Office (PMO) setup
- Project Management Methodology
- Project Audit
- Risk Analysis
What I’m bringing to the table?
- Over 30 years of hands-on experience
- Managed 28 projects, 3 programs and 2 PMO setup
- Bilingual trainer, considers diversity and multi-cultural environment
- Trained thousands of professional across the MENA region (delivered +140 courses for +45 customers in 9 countries)
- Exposed to wide range of industries (such as: telecom, banking, defense, government, manufacturing, oil & gas, electricity & water, and other business sectors).
Education & Certification
- MBA – Master in Business Administration/Marketing, University of Jordan (1992)
- B.Sc – Bachelor of Science (Physics/Computer), University of Jordan (1982)
- PMP – Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute, USA (2007)
- RMP – Risk Management Professional, Project Management Institute, USA (2015)
- PMOC – Project Management Office Certified, AllPMO, USA (2008)
- ITIL 3F – IT infrastructure library, office of Government Commerce, UK (2012)
- MCTS – Microsoft Project certified, Microsoft Corporation, USA (2013)
- Certified trainer by the International Association for Personal & Professional Development (IAPPD), UK (2013)
- Qualified trainer by the Business Development Center (BDC), Jordan (2015)
- Entrepreneurship Training Workshop EMPRETEC, Business Development Center (BDC) in cooperation with UNCTAD (2012)
- SMEs Innovation Manager workshop, BDC in cooperation with the University of Leipzig – Germany (2015)
- April 2011 – Present: Freelance Trainer & Consultant
- May 2010 – March 2011: EPMO Consultant & Project Manager, Greater Amman Municipality
- May 2005 – March 2010: Trainer & Program Manager, Optimiza Academy
- June 2001 – May 2005: Sales Client Manager & ERP Projects Manager, United Business Machines
- March 2000 – April 2001: Sales & Marketing Director, Middle East Communications
- September 1996 – February 2000: Product Manager, SINGER Africa Middle East Regional Office
- August 1991 – August 1996: Marketing Manager & IT Manager, RUM metal manufacturing
- November 1985 – July 1991: IT Manager, Jordan Industrial Estates Corporation
- January 1985 – October 1985: Systems Analyst, Saudi Computer Company
- May 1984 – December 1984: Programmer, Computer & Engineering Bureau