During my +30 years of experience, I managed over 25 projects, such as -but not limited to:
- EPMO setup (Enterprise Project Management Office) for Grater Amman Municipality. I developed the setup road map, projects dashboard, portfolio framework, governance framework, organization structure six PMOs, general policies and methodology, and supported selective projects.
- PMO setup (Project Management Office) for Amman Institute for Urban Development. I developed the project management methodology, delivered training, and supported existing projects.
- JD Edwards ERP Projects Manager for United Business Machines. The objective of an ERP project is to automate most functionalities of the Enterprise, provide paperless environment and simplifies procedures. It costs millions of dollars takes several years for implementation. I managed various phases of the projects for Jordan Cement Factories (Lafarge Jordan), Jordan Phosphate Mining Company, and Jordan Petroleum Refinery Company.
- In-house ERP software development for Rum Metal Manufacturing Company. I did business analysis and process re-engineering to design and develop integrated software for the finance, inventory, human resource, and sales.
- Many other projects in the domains of IT infrastructure, Telecommunication, and Software Development.